Here is another extract page I received recently. Hope it helps someone.
Parish of Dalry, Ayrshire - Proclamations of Banns & Marriages, dated 4 Dec.
21. John Kirkwood, in parish of Port Glasgow and Jean Wolf in this parish.
Booked on the 2d Oct. 1835
22. John Marshall and Isabella Hours, both in this parish. Booked on the 25th
23. Joseph George McGowan in this parish and Mary Mackie in the parish of
Killwinning. Booked on the 29th Oct. 1835
24. John Stevenston in parish of Ardrossan and Elisabeth Smith in this parish.
Booked on the 6th Nov. 1835
25. William Barclay in parish of Kilbernie and Margaret Crack(?) in this parish.
Booked in the 6th Nov. 1835
26. John Langwell in this parish and Ann Brakenridge in the parish of Irvine.
Booked on the 20th Nov. 1835
27. James Walker and Mary Sutherland both in this parish. Booked on the 20th
28. Thomson Irvine and Agnes Kerr both in this parish. Booked on the 20 Nov.
29. William Anderson in this parish and Janet Cochran in parish of Kilwinning.
Booked 4th Dec. 1835
30. David Kirkwood and Janet Allan both in this parish. Booked 18th Dec. 1835
31. Andrew Boyle and Elizabeth Logan both in this parish. Booked on the 25th
Bookings in 1836
1. John Livingston and Ann Allan both in this parish. Booked on the 1st of
2. Gilbert Campbell in this parish and Elisabeth Hunter in the parish of West
Kilbride. Booked 14th January 1836
3. The Reverend David Henderson in this parish and Ann Faulds in parish of
Beith. Booked 18th January 1836